Minnesota Divorce, Child Custody, and Family Lawyer Kate Willmore, St. Cloud, Minnesota-Call (320)492-3606 for an Appointment
Kate Willmore is a Minnesota divorce, child custody, father's rights, mother's rights, family court lawyer located in St. Cloud, Minnesota, who brings over 25 years of experience to every client's case.
Call (320) 492-3606 or e-mail email@example.com
- Minnesota Divorce Planning Conference
- Minnesota Child Custody Conference
- Minnesota Family Law Conference
- Online Minnesota Divorce Pleadings for a Flat Fee**
Family law practice includes:
Minnesota Divorces, Child Custody, Father's Rights, Mother's Rights, Minnesota Move-away Cases, Support, Changes in Custody or Parenting Time, Paternity, Grand-parents Rights, Third-Party Custody, and other family law matters for which you need a St. Cloud, Minnesota, Family Court Lawyer - Call and schedule a divorce or family law planning conference.
We offer full representation or limited help or online Minnesota divorce packages for a flat fee** if you are representing yourself.
Pending your appointment or if you are researching please see the following helpful links and enter your search term for information on your topic:
Post of the Week: How to Protect Your Credit in a Minnesota Divorce
Posts of the Month: Splitting the Tax Dependency Exemption in a Minnesota Divorce and Claiming the Tax Dependency Exemptions for Children in Minnesota -Separated, Divorcing or Single Minnesota Parents
**Online Divorce Package includes: All Minnesota Divorce Forms for Beginning Divorce, Secure Client Web Portal, No Extra Cost for Editing, Unlimited E-mail Support through Court Filing of Summons, Petition for Dissolution, Confidential Information Form, and Certificate of Representation; Affidavit of Service for Completion; Free How to Proceed, What to Expect, Flow Chart, Legal Terms, and How to Serve the Divorce on the Other Party Information Sheets.
Begin and complete the online Minnesota Divorce package** in these easy fast steps:
- Call for telephone appointment to see if you are eligible;
- If you are eligible for online Minnesota divorce service, then complete the online form e-mailed to you or participate in telephone interview ( no extra cost) and pay flat fee of $299.00.
- Receive your draft of Minnesota divorce pleadings via secure client web portal within 24 hours and review; we edit if necessary at no extra cost;
- Approve draft and receive your final forms for signature and filing along with all information that you need to proceed.
Attorney prepared specfically to your facts and circumstances and according to Minnesota Family Court requirements.
** The Minnesota Divorce Package is an unbundled attorney preparation service for pro se litigants and do-it-youself divorce parties.